*My Playist*



Welcome

Welcome To My Blog
The One Below Are My Blog Post

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Day 4 Reblog Mission

To My Siblings,

Actually I Dun Have Any Sibling,I Wish I Have, But I Have This 3 Cousins Who Are Like My Sisters To Me, There R Zube, Haja And Maria, This 3 Girlz Are Like My Sisters There Are Always There For Me, They Will Help Me In Studies, School Work, Sometimes Even School Project, And A Lot, Too Many To Mention Their Help That They Have Done For Me, We Are All Close, We Sometimes Share Stuff With Each Other, And I Love This 3 Girlz A Lot. And Among Those 3 The Most Closest To Me Is My Zube bebe, She Is Very Kind, Helpfull And Really Funny Sister To Me, She Always There For Me And I Will Always Be There For Her, We Both Share Jokes Together, Talk About Life, School And Music, We Both Have Same Music Taste, We Dont Care About Genres From Second Heartbeat To Airplanes To Bol Radha Bol, haha, And We Both Love Food And Photography, Love U Zube, And You Too Haja And Maria.

2 comments: